- The Management Board
- Lyudmyla Kozlovska
- Legal services
- Wojciech Mądrzycki
Lyudmyla KozlovskaPresidentSend your message
Initiator of the establishment of the Open Dialog Foundation and President of the Board since June 2010. Organiser of international electoral observation missions and missions to monitor the observance of human rights in Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan. She coordinates actions in support of the reform of Interpol, whose mechanisms are repeatedly misused by authoritarian states.
A graduate of Finance at the State Technical University in Sevastopol and The School of Arts and Humanities at the University of Wales in Bangor. Polish government scholarship holder and Ph.D. student at the Department of History of the European College of Polish and Ukrainian Universities (an educational institution, founded, in particular, by the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University and the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin).
Social activist, involved in the activities of the Foundation for Regional Initiatives and the PORA organisation (Black Pora!). In 2004, she was an active participant in the Orange Revolution in Ukraine. The leader of the campaign for the withdrawal of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet from Sevastopol in the years 2005-2006. In the past, she also fulfilled the role of a coordinator of international projects at the ‘Dialog for Development’ Foundation and the ‘ES.T.Kom’ Ltd. company (Ukraine).
She is interested in history and politics of Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Speech by Lyudmyla Kozlovska, President of the Open Dialog Foundation, at the European Parliament (Full text)
- Warsaw premiere of the Chernobyl VR Project – the application is winning the Polish market
- Lyudmyla Kozlovska: Russia has to be excluded from PACE
- Paris forum “For our freedom and yours”
- Yevgeniy Zhovtis – a renowned Kazakh human rights defender visits Poland
- Report: The case of Nail Malyutin
- ODF drafted recommendations on the reform of Interpol
- Background note on the international advocacy activities of the Open Dialog Foundation coordinated by the Brussels office in 2013 - 2015
- Stop the extradition of the oppositionist due to the threats of torture, an unfair trial and the illegal interference of Kazakhstan
- Statement on refugees
Lyudmyla Kozlovska about the perception of lustration by Ukrainian media
Do the media in Ukraine take up the theme of lustration? Should it also cover journalists and would the media circles support the potential necessity of making lustration statements? These and other questions were answered by the President of the Open Dialog Foundation (ODF), Lyudmyla Kozlovska.
Lyudmyla Kozlovska for Polsat News: “The shots fired at Nemtsov’s back were shots fired at the entire democratic opposition”
In an interview for Polsat News, Lyudmyla Kozlovska, President of the Open Dialog Foundation, commented on the recent death of Boris Nemtsov, shot dead just in front of the Kremlin.
Lyudmyla Kozlovska on the background of the adoption of PACE resolution depriving Russia of the right to vote
President of the Open Dialog Foundation, Lyudmyla Kozlovska talked, for socportal.info,about the background of the adoption byPACE of a resolution maintaining the deprivation of the right to vote for Russia.
Developers of mobile application Chernobyl VR Project help schools in the Zone of Exclusion
The first meeting of the ODF with Mukhtar Ablyazov
Warsaw premiere of the Chernobyl VR Project
Nadia Savchenko is free!
On reform of Interpol on the OSCE ODIHR conference in Warsaw, Poland
Debate: 13 hostages of Putin: How can we release them?