- The Management Board
- Lyudmyla Kozlovska
- Legal services
- Wojciech Mądrzycki
Tomasz KłosowiczAdvocacy OfficerSend your message
A graduate of postgraduate EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies at the College of Europe in Bruges and Master's studies in International Relations at Warsaw University. In 2011-2013, Assistant of a Member of the European Parliament, Elżbieta Łukacijewska. Since 2009, a member of the Polish Forum of Young Diplomats, and in 2010-2013, a member of its Board. Areas of interest: development cooperation, human rights and democracy support, international economic relations, local government and the European Neighbourhood Policy. Associated with the Foundation since September 2014.
Privately, a fan of ice hockey and football.
- European Parliament's plenary debate and a resolution on Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia and situation in Crimea
- The ODF discussed human rights in the post-Soviet region at the OSCE
- Invitation to a debate "Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia and Crimea" and a movie screening of Oleg Sentsov, Ukrainian filmmaker and political prisoner in Russia
- Open Dialog Foundation's 2017 season's greetings and 2016 top achievements
- International Human Rights Day - write a letter to a political prisoner!
“Ukrainian Political Prisoners in Russia and occupied Crimea” - debate event at the EP
The ODF discussed human rights in Kazakhstan at the EP & CoE
Chernobyl VR Project arrives in Brussels
OSCE ODIHR Human Dimension Implementation Meeting side-event on 'Hostages of the Kremlin'
ODF's and M. Gosiewska's reports presented in the European Parliament in Brussels
Discussions on media freedom in Kazakhstan at the EP in Brussels