The Open Dialog Foundation and Collegium Civitas take pleasure in inviting you to a conference entitled: ‘Kazakhstan: human rights or business?’
15th May 2013 (Wednesday), 5:00 p.m.
Collegium Civitas (room A)
Plac Defilad 1, Pałac Kultury i Sztuki in Warsaw (12th floor)
Debate host: Ludwika Włodek, Gazeta Wyborcza, SEW UW
1st Panel: Trade or liberty, stabilisation or democracy – false alternatives?
- prof. Zbigniew Lasocik, Director of the Human TraffickingStudiesCentre
- Ireneusz Bil, Ph.D., Director of Aleksander Kwaśniewski Foundation ‘Amicus Europae’
- Julian Pańków, Ph.D., Deputy Director of International Relations Department
- Marcin Święcicki, Member of the Polish Sejm, Observer in Kazakhstan on behalf of the Marshal of the Sejm
2nd panel: Kazakhstan vs. Europe – how does it work in practice?
- Muratbek Ketebayev, civic activist in Kazakhstan, founder of the ‘Civic Activity’ Foundation, member of the management of the delegalised party ‘Alga!’
- Pavel Chacuk, Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights OSCE
- Lyudmyla Kozlovska, President of the Board of the Open Dialog Foundation
- Michał Potocki, journalist of the ‘World’section, the ‘Gazeta Prawna’ newspaper
You will find more detailed information at: www.odfoundation.eu