As the Geokz.tv website informed, the Public Health Department of the Eastern Kazakhstan District was given an assignment to organize the 100 % voter turnout of their employees.
1. To create a working group for the election campaign.
2. To clearly distribute responsibilities among group members.
3. To submit a table containing the list of all employees to the Public Health Department.
4. To organize the 100 % voter turnout of employees.
5. To submit to the Public Health Department of the Eastern Kazakhstan District on April 3 2011 till 9.30 the information about total votes submission.
Similar “assignments” were given to rectors of higher education institutions and schools in order for them to organize the 100 % voter turnout among teachers, lecturers and students. An example and a translation are attached hereto.