Thanks to you, life-saving equipment – bulletproof vests and helmets – purchased with the funds from our public collection, have just been delivered to Korosten in the Zhytomyr region.
Bordering the Kyiv region and Belarus, it is an important resistance point for the Ukrainians heroically defending their people. The area is regularly attacked by Russian missiles and aircraft. Surrounding houses are destroyed by debris after the attacks, and residents are hiding from the attacks in shelters. Rocket fire heard from the shelters is said to resemble a terrifying earthquake.
- Our humanitarian aid for Ukraine already exceeds PLN 14 million. Summary for the period 24.02-27.04 (April 30, 2022)
- Vests and helmets for drivers of the drug “metastasis tunnel” for children with oncological diseases (April 13, 2022)
- 110 new ceramic armour plates arrived from the Netherlands (March 21, 2022)
- We are launching the production of tactical tourniquets (March 18, 2022)
- ODF for Ukraine. Interim summary (March 16, 2022)