The spontaneous action #MealForADoctor, organised in the face of the coronavirus epidemic in Poland by the Open Dialogue Foundation and the associations Niskie Składki (Low Contributions) and Spontaniczny Sztab Obywatelski (Spontaneous Civic Staff), with the invaluable support of Patryk Wachowiec from the FOR (Civil Development Forum) Foundation, has been supported by over 11,200 donors and several hundred restaurants. As a result, meals were delivered to more than 200 hospitals. We encourage you to read the detailed infographic summarising our activities from the very beginning of the action until 1 April.
Meanwhile, we are continuing our work – finalising talks with new partners who will help the campaign run faster and more efficiently, so that even more health care workers fighting the epidemic will receive free meals from you. We will inform you of the details soon.
We would be grateful if you shared our campaign on social media. You can find us on Facebook (/PosilekDlaLekarza) and Twitter (@DlaLekarza). We are using the hashtag #MealForADoctor (in Polish: #PosiłekDlaLekarza).
Support the action at www.zrzutka.pl/PosilekDlaLekarza
- #MealForADoctor: a new ODF and its partners’ campaign in the face of the coronavirus pandemic (14.03.2020)
- Fundraising for the #MealForADoctor has exceeded half a million PLN! (23.03.2020)
- Message for restaurateurs supporting the #MealForDoctor campaign (24.03.2020)
- #MealForADoctor is changing its operating model (6.04.2020)
- The #MealForDoctor and #SustenanceCalling campaigns join forces! (14.04.2020)