The spontaneous action #PosiłekDlaLekarza (in English #MealForADoctor), organised in the face of the coronavirus epidemic in Poland by the Open Dialogue Foundation and the associations Niskie Składki (Low Contributions) and Spontaniczny Sztab Obywatelski (Spontaneous Civic Staff), with the invaluable support of Patryk Wachowiec from the FOR (Civil Development Forum) Foundation, has been supported by over 11,200 donors and several hundred restaurants. As a result, meals were delivered to more than 200 hospitals. We encourage you to read the detailed infographic summarising our activities from the very beginning of the action until 1 April.
Meanwhile, we are continuing our work – finalising talks with new partners who will help the campaign run faster and more efficiently, so that even more health care workers fighting the epidemic will receive free meals from you. We will inform you of the details soon.
Support the action at www.zrzutka.pl/PosilekDlaLekarza
- #PosiłekDlaLekarza: a new ODF and its partners’ campaign in the face of the coronavirus pandemic (14.03.2020)
- Fundraising for the #PosiłekDlaLekarza has exceeded half a million PLN! (23.03.2020)
- Message for restaurateurs supporting the #PosiłekDlaLekarza campaign (24.03.2020)
- #PosiłekDlaLekarza is changing its operating model (6.04.2020)
- Cooperation with DzialajmyRazem.pl (12.04.2020)
- The #PosiłekDlaLekarza and #WzywamyPosiłki campaigns join forces! (14.04.2020)
- Finalising the settlement of the action #PosiłekDlaLekarza: 58,000 zlotys for City Hospital No. 4 in Gliwice (24.07.2020)