As part of the #PosiłekDlaLekarza (Eng. #MealForADoctor) campaign, we are raising funds to deliver meals to healthcare workers. However, we are only one of the many support initiatives that emerged spontaneously a month ago in Poland, after the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic in Europe and in response to the associated restrictions.
DzialajmyRazem.pl (Eng. Let’s Act Together) is a platform created by the employees of the Rzeszów-based company G2A. The platform has become an instrument that has been putting those in need of help in touch with entrepreneurs who can offer them support.
At the beginning of the campaign, a secondary (yet intensive) activity for us was directly associating companies (food producers and wholesalers) with hospitals, as both of them started reaching out to us at that time. The alliance with DzialajmyRazem.pl has enabled us to professionalise our activities in this area — from now on, we are directing these parties to our partner, who runs a verified database of needs and offers of support and helps in matching them up to one another.
We have also been using the so-called AdGrant from Google to promote the DzialajmyRazem.pl platform.
Because together we are more effective.
- #PosiłekDlaLekarza: a new ODF and its partners’ campaign in the face of the coronavirus pandemic (14.03.2020)
- Fundraising for the #PosiłekDlaLekarza has exceeded half a million PLN! (23.03.2020)
- Message for restaurateurs supporting the #PosiłekDlaLekarza campaign (24.03.2020)
- #PosiłekDlaLekarza – report on previous activities (02.04.2020)
- #PosiłekDlaLekarza is changing its operating model (6.04.2020)
- The #PosiłekDlaLekarza and #WzywamyPosiłki campaigns join forces! (14.04.2020)
- Finalising the settlement of the action #PosiłekDlaLekarza: 58,000 zlotys for City Hospital No. 4 in Gliwice (24.07.2020)