On behalf of the European Conservatives and Reformists Group, the Open Dialog Foundation, and the Center for Civil Liberties, we would like to kindly invite you to a conference with two panels entitled “Russian War Crimes in Eastern Ukraine” and “28 hostages of the Kremlin”.
The conference will take place on Tuesday, 5 April, 2016, at 17:30 at the European Parliament (room PHS P1A002) in Brussels.
“Russian War Crimes in Eastern Ukraine” – panel 1
- H.E. Mr Mykola Tochytskyi, Ambassador of Ukraine to the EU;
- Mr Jan Piekło, President of the Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation Foundation;
- Ms Irina Dovgan, victim;
- Mr Oleksandr Khomchenko, victim;
- Mr Oleksandr Pavlichenko, Kharkiv Group for Human Rights.
“28 hostages of the Kremlin” – panel 2
- Mrs Lyudmyla Kozlovska, President of the Open Dialog Foundation;
- Mrs Oleksandra Matviychuk, Head of the Board of the Center for Civil Liberties, Coordinator of civil initiative EuroMaidan SOS;
- Mr Lev Ponomarev, Russian human rights activist;
- Mr Yuriy Yatsenko, eye-witness/victim;
- H.E. Mr Mykola Tochytskyi, Ambassador of Ukraine to the EU.
The conference will be co-chaired by the Members of the European Parliament, Mrs Anna Fotyga and Mr Mark Demesmaeker.
During the event, reports “Russian War Crimes in Eastern Ukraine in 2014” (prepared by the Polish Member of the Parliament Mrs Małgorzata Gosiewska) and “28 hostages of the Kremlin” (prepared by the Open Dialog Foundation and the Center for Civil Liberties) will be presented.
If you need an access badge to the European Parliament, please contact the office of the MEP Mr Mark Demesmaeker: e-mail: [email protected]