On behalf of the Open Dialog Foundation and Members of the European Parliament Mrs Anna Fotyga (ECR, Poland), Ms Ramona Nicole Mănescu (EPP, Romania), Mrs Renate Weber (ALDE, Romania) and Mrs Rebecca Harms (Greens/EFA, Germany), we would like to kindly invite you to a conference dedicated to the current political and human rights situation in the Republic of Moldova, with the participation of:
– Ms Maia Sandu, President of the Action and Solidarity Party (Partidul Actiune si Solidaritate), 2016 presidential election candidate
– Mr Andrei Nastase, Chairman of Dignity and Truth Platform (Partidul Platforma Demnitate si Adevar)
– Ms Natalia Morari, independent journalist, President of “Media Alternativa” Association and “Media Sapiens” TV Production Company
– Mrs Ana Ursachi, lawyer and human rights defender, founder of #NuMaTem – #I’mNotAfraid civil movement
– Mr Alexandru Machedon, civil society activist, philanthropist, CEO of “StarNet” Holding
– Mrs Lyudmyla Kozlovska, human rights defender, President of the Open Dialog Foundation
The event will take place at the European Parliament in Brussels, on Thursday, 4 May, 2017, between 12:30-14:00 in the room ASP 3G3.
The event will be held in English.
If you need a badge to the European Parliament, please contact the office of the Open Dialog Foundation: [email protected]