On 23 August, Bartosz Kramek, Head of the Foundation Board, was a guest of Marek Kacprzak, a journalist of Wirtualna Polska, in the @Tłit_WP audition. During the interview, he commented on the expulsion of Lyudmyla Kozlovska, President of the ODF, from the territory of the European Union.
“My wife was not completely surprised, because such a scenario had already been discussed by officers of the ruling party and right-wing publicists.” – said Bartosz Kramek. When asked about specific names, he mentioned, among others, Minister Kamiński, Minister Macierewicz, and Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration Zieliński. “Right-wing columnist Janecki clearly stated that my wife must be deported and included in the list of undesirable persons. Mr Pięta once said quite bluntly to my wife on Twitter that we should move out of Poland” – recalls Kramek.
Moreover, the Head of the Foundation Board mentions that three weeks before Lyudmyla Kozlovska was listed in the SIS, she received a “mysterious letter” from the Mazovian Voivodeship Office, which stated that her residence case file was declared secret. “Lyudmyla is currently trying to extend her stay in Poland and the European Union. Interestingly, a decision on this matter has not yet been made. The letter indicated that the file was strictly confidential and could not be accessed, because its disclosure would cause serious damage to the Republic of Poland” – said Kramek.
Sign a petition:
- Poland uses SIS to prevent President of the Open Dialog Foundation from entering the Schengen area
- Information on the inclusion of Lyudmyla Kozlovska in the SIS database by Poland
Other media coverage of the deportation of Lyudmyla Kozlovska:
- Washington Post: The Kozlovska story shows that the entire EU justice system is now under threat
- ‘The Polish Government takes revenge on my wife for my civic activism’ – says Bartosz Kramek about the ODF President’s deportation
- KyivPost: Jaroslaw Kaczynski has been branded as Ukraine’s Foe of the Week. For his ‘outrageous attack’ on the ODF President
- Onet: Ukraine outraged by the deportation of Lyudmyla Kozlovska from Poland and the EU
- Newsweek: European politicians stand up for Kozlovska who has been removed from the EU