- Oleksii Pivtorak – analyst with the civic movement “Chesno” (Ukraine).
- Andrii Chernousov – head of the Ukraine-wide civic organisation “Association of independent monitors”.
- Simon Sven Muschick – employee of the German organisation “AktionSühnezeichenFriedensdienste”.
- Olha Anoshkina – lawyer and project manager of the civic organisation “Vostok-SOS” (Ukraine).
- Iryna Zemlyana – media expert with the civic organisation “Institute of mass information” (Ukraine).
- Maksym Sytnikov – political analyst.
- Yury Fabisheuski – head of the regional organisation “Young democrats” (Minsk, Belarus), participant in many observer missions at parliamentary and presidential elections in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine.
- Oleksandr Iermochenko– photographer.
- Sergii Kharchenko – photographer.
- Oleksandr Ratushniak– photographer.
Open Dialogue FoundationActivityAnalytical worksThe Iskander Yerimbetov case: The trial of the Kazakhstan regime’s hostage
The Iskander Yerimbetov case: The trial of the Kazakhstan regime’s hostage
5 December 2018 | Authors: Authors: Open Dialogue Foundation, Italian Federation for Human Rights