Last week, the Open Dialogue Foundation filed the notification to the Warsaw District Prosecutor on the suspicion of commiting a crime concerning the disclosure of confidential tax data on the injury of the ODF and the Silk Road Bureau of Analysis and Information LLC partially funding the ODF, which is a violation of Art. 306 of the General Tax Code, Art. 28 of the National Tax Administration Act, Art. 266 and 23 of Penal Code (the exceedance of authority or negligence in service by a public oficer).
The case is an aftermath of the customs and fiscal control in the Foundation in 2017 conducted by the Tax and Customs Office in Łódź summoned by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Witold Waszczykowski. Mr Waszczykowski, on the other hand, acts by order of the Minister Coordinator of Special Service Mariusz Kamiński. The case was described in the summer od 2018 by Onet.
- Unprecedented attacks on the Open Dialogue Foundation in Poland
- Seven inspectors representing the Customs and Tax Office in Łódź visited the Open Dialogue Foundation
- Onet publishes a release about the tax and duty inspection at the ODF
- Further problems of the Open Dialogue Foundation: over PLN 700,000 tax and an investigation by the Internal Security Agency. Kramek comments on the charges
- Statement on the results of the fiscal control and Internal Security Agency investigation