On September 27, 2019, Oleg Sentsov thanked the Poles and those who from the very beginning defended not only him, but all Ukrainians imprisoned in Russia and its occupied territories.
The recording of Oleg and the President of the Open Dialog Foundation Lyudmyla Kozlovska was published by Obywatele.news, a new ambitious television project which is worthy of support.
- Our first meeting with Oleg Sentsov
- ODF, CCL & FIDU at PACE: strengthening international human rights mechanisms
- Bundestag event and meetings in Berlin with Oleg Sentsov, CCL & FIDU
- The coverage of Emmanuel Macron’s meeting with ODF President and Oleg Sentsov in the French and international media
Read our reports:
- The list of Ukrainian citizens who have been subjected to politically motivated criminal prosecution by Russia’s law enforcement bodies in the years 2014-2017 (25.09.2017)
- The case of ‘Crimean terrorists’ (11.09.2015)
- The case of Oleg Sentsov (26.12.2014)
Learn more about the #LetMyPeopleGo campaign