A year after the outbreak of protests in Kiev, the Open Dialog Foundation along with Euromaidan Warsaw summed up its aid activities, organised for Ukraine over the last year (November 2013 – November 2014).
The financial settlement and the infographics illustrating the forms of the aid, provided by us, were presented on 25 November, 2014 at a #MyZWami press conference, addressed primarily to the Ukrainian community living in Poland.
The data presented detail the situation as of 25 November, 2014.
- Presentation: Summary of ODF’s support measures for Ukraine between 21 November, 2013 and 25 November, 2014 #MyZWami (Bartosz Kramek, Head of the Board Natalia Panchenko, President of EuroMaidan Warsaw)
- Financial summary of the assistance provided to Ukraine by the Open Dialog Foundation during the period 21.11.2013- 25.11.2014
- Infographic: Summary of the Open Dialog Foundation’s involvement for Ukraine between 21 November, 2013 and 25 November, 2014
- Infographic: Summary of EuroMaidan Warsaw’s support measures for Ukraine between 21 November, 2013 and 25 November, 2014
- Infographic: Ukrainian World current as of 25 November, 2014
Earlier, we summarised the activities undertaken during the period from 21 November, 2013 to 7 April, 2014. View the infographic.
View the presentation summarising the aid activities undertaken over the half year period following the outbreak of protests at Maidan.